Every company must carry out commercial prospecting in order to attract potential customers. When you put it like that, it sounds simple… but in reality it is an extremely complex process with rules to follow in order to obtain results. Moreover, our agency Audineau Group located in Mérignac near Bordeaux is involved in the management/creation of social networks and websites. So, how to carry out quality commercial prospecting ?
State of mind
The quality of your prospecting depends on your state of mind. Therefore, we advise you on 4 mental keys to respect in order to carry out your prospecting successfully :
In addition, it is also a question of following the basics of performance :
Steps to follow for all prospecting processes
There are a number of essential steps to be followed in your prospecting processes. In fact, there are 8 different stages :
- Learn about the offer : the technical and commercial characteristics of the product concerned or the proposal to be made
- Define the qualitative and quantitative objectives : in terms of qualitative objectives, qualify a file, make an appointment, sell, invite… and in terms of quantitative objectives, number of calls to be made, results…
- Choose the target : individuals or professionals ? Targeting criteria (geographical, demographic, sector or activity…)
- Develop call lists : for customers, use the company’s file. For prospects, create a qualified file or acquire one
- Prepare : material preparation of tools and psychological preparation
- Make the calls : select a number from the list
- Follow up : on contacts (update contact sheets), on non-contacts (update the file, prepare for subsequent reminders)
- Evaluate the actions : quantitatively, efficiency ratios per day, target at various stages of the call. Qualitatively, periodic feedback, final assessment
Here are our various tips to take into account in order to carry out quality commercial prospecting. Don’t forget, our Audineau Group agency located in Mérignac, near Bordeaux, remains at your disposal for any social network or website creation project.